The Z-Series spiral bevel gearbox product line offers 7 different sizes, 6 model types, and 9 ratios, with various input-output arrangements including solid shaft or hollow bore options, as well as universal mounting capability.
All of these options are made possible by a modular design concept that starts with a cubic housing.
The Z-Series is an extremely versatile product line, meeting virtually all of the technical offices requests.
ZT Series Used as multipliers (Reduction ratios = 0.5 ; 0.67)
ZD Series Manual slide dog clutch, including a neutral.
ZI Series The same as ZD With manual forward neutral and reverse.
ZR Series Spiral bevel gearbox with reinforced hollow bore.
See R Series for Heavy Duty versions
For the original right angle gearbox click here
- 9 Reduction ratios: 0.8; 1; 1.25; 1.5; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6
- 7 Sizes Extremely versatile (solid shaft, hollow bore, splined or keyed shafts, motor flanges)
- Spiral bevel gears (HPG-S on request)
- Low backlash (as low as 3 arcmin on request)
- Efficiency of 95 – 98 % Max rotation speed up to 6000 RPM
- ATEX compatible design (ATEX versions on request)
- Printing – Converting
- Test Stands
- Wire – Cable
- General Purpose
- Tension Control
- Registration Control
- Right Angle Drives
- Intermediate Tension Control
- Pre-stretch Tension Control
- Speed and Torque Distribution
- Precise Simulation of Variable Torque
- Speed Increaser
- Ring Gear & Pinion Drives – Very High Performances
- Tension Control Wire Cable
- Main Speed Adjustment
- Pulling Caterpillar
- Differential Speed Adjustment
- Right Angle Bevel Gearboxes
- Machine Tools
Product PDF files:
Need help? Contact Us.