The Rack Jack range of products from WMH-Herion provides simple, cost effective lifting or precise positioning of loads from 180 – 1800 Lbs. Rack Jacks come in 3 sizes and are available with one or two pushers (racks). Based on the simple mechanical principle of rack and pinion combined with a robust square housing, Rack Jack ensures reliable operation for a long lifetime. Four standard input options as well as customized designs are available.
- 3 sizes able to lift loads from 180 to 1800 Lbs.
- One or two racks. In the double version racks move in opposite directions
- Universal housing with many mounting options
- Compact with high bending stiffness due to large diameter and wide teeth on the rack
- Robust design for long service life with continuous use
- Precise positioning and high repeatability
- 4 standard input options
- Rack lengths up to 110” (2800 mm)
- Customized systems available including specific housing designs, input connection options, bellows protection, etc.
Product PDF files:
Need help? Contact Us.