The DR Series (Right angle Differential Phase Shifters) allow accurate adjustment of the output shaft’s angular position, relative to the input shaft (generally the machine main shaft), while the machine is in motion, or even at rest.
Right-Angle Series adds a set of high quality HPG-S spiral-bevel gears to the DLO series design to allow right-angle inputs.
This product range also offers units with clutches.
See DLO Series for in-line mounting solution.
- Infinite angular adjustment
- All possible orientation for mounting
- Very low backlash: as low as 3 arc-minutes on request
- Standard range of different reduction ratio: 1 to 3
- Optimized transmission error
- Printing – Converting
- Test Stands
- Wire – Cable
- General Purpose
- Tension Control
- Registration Control
- Right Angle Drives
- Intermediate Tension Control
- Pre-stretch Tension Control
- Speed and Torque Distribution
- Precise Simulation of Variable Torque
- Tension Control Wire Cable
- Differential Gearboxes
Product PDF files:
Need help? Contact Us.