Andantex has been in business since 1980 and is an industry leader in providing unique, quality gearboxes, racks & pinions, lubrication systems and solutions for use on industrial machinery (Machine Tools, Material Handling, and Automation/etc.).
We seek an experienced, highly motivated Sales Representative with hands on experience to join our sales team.
The right candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in the power transmission field and have been involved in leadership/managerial roles.
- Identifying prospective customers and new opportunities for existing customers
- Interfacing at all levels of a customer’s organization
- Attending national and regional trade shows
- Will work closely with engineering department on new applications
- Will work on yearly pricing and margins and will prepare yearly sales forecast
- Planning, analyzing and projecting future sales
- Develop sales strategy/plan to achieve sales goals set individual targets /goals
- Report on the activities on a monthly basis
- Offer resources to improve performance
- Liaison with other partners European and Domestic
- Assist with sales team presentations
- Help with yearly forecast and all information needed
- Conduct market research studies and competition from time to time
- Attend trade meetings via conferences and forums
- Works well with others (engineering/purchasing, manufacturing)
- 5 years of sales experience in the power transmission industry (gearboxes, racks & pinions
- Self-motivated with solid organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized and good planning skills
- Some technical sales skills
- Experienced with relevant sales software
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office Products (Excel/Word)
- Relevant in product and industry knowledge
- Domestic and International travel required (France/Switzerland/Germany/Italy)
- Any marketing experience will be beneficial
Andantex offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental.
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or related professional qualifications
Language: English – French and German a plus
They will need to sign a non-compete agreement.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.