CAMX Show Management announced that due to Hurricane Irma, CAMX will not be held next week. Read more.
Andantex is exhibiting at the upcoming Composites and Advanced Materials Expo (CAMX) Sept. 12-14 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
Stop by and see us at Booth H90 to see a full lineup of precision manufacturing components, including:
Linear and Rotary Axis Drive Systems
- Dedicated high-precision planetary gearboxes
- DualDRIVE and TwinDRIVE ZERO-BACKLASH solutions
- Modular Rack & Pinion systems
MEROBEL Magnetic Particle Tension Control Systems
For use on:
- Tension controlled unwind and rewind stands
- Carbon fiber tow unwind tension control
- Torque load simulation test benches
Automatic Lubrication Systems
For lubrication of:
- Racks & Pinions or Open Gearing
- Linear & Rotary Bearings
- Robot 7th axis
CAMX is one of the largest and longest-running events in the composite and advanced materials community. We are excited to connect with fellow industry colleagues, innovators and thought leaders at the event while also showcasing our high-precision motor control components and systems. To learn more and register for CAMX 2017, click here.
Andantex @ CAMX 2017
September 12-14, 2017
Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL